Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Boat/ Yacht Hauling

Hey Sailors!  Sorry I've been so quiet, I've been busy working on the Hinckley (which I sold to Hank Hinckley!) and the Tartan 37 which I've decided to keep.  We shaved the bottom (see pic) of the Tartan and are going to apply double layers of fabric this weekend.  

But to the point of this post, my friend Doug Morrison hauls boats/ yachts overland.  Up to 50 foot long and 20,000 pounds.  If anyone needs a boat hauled let me know.  At the moment Doug is in the San Francisco Bay area and is looking for a load to go north from the California to Washington....

So how was your sailing summer?  Tell us your sailing stories!

The best Chesapeake sailing is upon us, the next
month is spectacular...get on the water!  


No comments:

Post a Comment